According to a research, nearly ninety percent of adults are likely to suffer back pain at some stages in their lives. So develop a strong back is an important program throughout our lives. Followings are top ten tips on relieving back pain for your reference.
1. Give up it! Give up whatever you’re doing immediately if you experience a back pain suddenly and do not to continue even if you helping out. Just give up it.
2. Some symptoms. If following symptoms occur on you, you’d better to seek medication immediately, such as fever, successive weak leg muscles, or loss of bowel or bladder control, severe stomach pain, neurological impairment.
3. Take it easy! There is no need for you to worry about your pain if above mentioned symptoms do not occur on you at the same time. Before going to see doctors, you might as well to have a good rest or take some painkiller medications, and then your pain may disappear by its own. However, it is advisable for you to see doctors if there is no any obvious improvements after one day.
4. Do not lift or carry too heavy objects. When lifting, you’d better to hold the objects as close to your body as possible. If improperly, your back would be hurt since you have to bend your knees when lifting. If not necessary and you back is not so strong, please do not lift too heavy objects, if necessary, you can seek help from your families or neighborhood.
5. Mind your Postures. Computer is widely used in our daily work and life. Long-time improper postures in front of computer would lead to your back pains. Do your best to straighten your back when using computer.
6. Do exercises regularly. In order to prevent potential back pain, you should work on core strength as possible as you can. Regular exercises, such as stretch exercises, yoga, are very important part of avoid back pain and even future chronic back pain.
7. Utilization of cold and hot packs. In many cases, cold and hot packs are useful in back pain relief. Sometimes, have a warm bath may have the same effects. Anyway, you might as well to try these methods to check which one works best on you.
8. Smartly use of mattress. In some cases, it would be more comfortable if you place a mattress under you back while lie down on you back.
9. Pay attention to your car seat. You would be surprise when you realize the fact that you back pain is caused by your car seat. So adjust your car seat to the right and comfortable position is important for your back pain relief.
10. Other therapies. If your back pain did not get any improvements after trying some traditional therapies, alternatively, you might as well to try some new ones, such as acupuncture or homeopathy based around treating inflammation. Of course, seek advices from therapist is ok!