There are many hot selling DVDs tech us back pain relief exercises, but some of them are not effective, to learn the real effective back pain relief exercises， you should have correct judgments on these selling DVDs.
Exercises to ease back pain sometime can be very dangerous. If your exercise is not correctly executed, some bad results may happen to you. Therefore, choosing the safe and efficient exercises to ease back pain is very important.
Below are some safe and effective exercises for back pain relief. Check them out:
● Tai Chi Chuan, a kind of traditional Chinese shadow boxing will bring much energies to your body. It not only relaxes the stiffed muscles, free the joints, and ease tension but also it can contribute to concentrate your mind. In some cases, the effects would be more obvious if you use this technique along with some pain relief medication prescribed by your doctors.
● Chi Kung, which also known as Qigong, is a Chinese traditional system of exercise. It mainly emphasizes on right breathing and posture while teaching the mind to concentrate. According to Chi Kung therapists, Chi Kung has been widely used to relieve back pain.
● Feldenkrais Technique, which aims at improving the ease and efficiency of body activities and teaching you to realize and correct muscle tension by increasing your awareness of body movements.
● Buteyko Breathing Exercises, a Russian therapy, is to slow breathing and holding the breath. According to Buteyko breathing therapists, this exercise not only contributes to decrease muscle tension but also relieve back pain effectively.
● Yoga, ancient Indian tradition programs which mainly involves mind-body exercises, such as posture and breathe adjusting exercises, deep relaxation, and meditation. Yoga is mainly to relief back pain through improving spinal strength and flexibility. It is investigated that some types of chronic back pain can be avoided through regular yoga practice.
In most cases, low back pain can go away without any medical treatments if you stay active and avoid poor postures as possible as you can. If needed, you can take proper nonprescription pain relievers under the instructions of your doctor. You can do proper gentle strengthening exercises for your abdomen, back and legs if you feel that the severe pain is disappeared and never return again. Doing exercises have effects in many ways. It may not only help improve you low back pain, but also contribute to your recovery speed, and decrease you chances of disability from back pain. So if you suffer from low back pain, please do some proper exercises accordingly since it is easy-doing requiring no special equipment and can be done at home.