Generally, most of us have the possibility of having lower back pain. The reasons are many and various. Sometimes, your pain could be too acute to bear. Lower back pain can happen whenever. In most cases, you may feel pain when having rest, and fine the rest of the time. This article is to discuss how to remove or alleviate back pain while sleeping or having rest.
● Sleep on your side and then place a pillow between your knees. Bend your knees slightly. Try different sizes of pillow and choose one which works on you best. This posture can reduce the pressure on your lower back.
● Sleep on your back and place a pillow under your knees. Upward you knees and back slightly which will remove the pressures on your lower back.
● You can also place a pillow under the small of your back and buttocks when sleeping on your back. The pillow should not be too large here.
● Do not sleep on your stomach, which will add great pressure on your neck, and what’s more, your back will be in an awkward bent position. You are more likely to suffer from back pain if you sleep on your stomach for years and years.
● Once wake up, you can lie on your back and upward your knees close to your chest, this will help you relax and stretch your whole body.
● Do lie on a hard and stable mattress or carpet since soft or sagging one will result in back pain.
Choose a suitable pillow which works on you best.